Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hesitation comes from Possibility.....

Ahhhhh - an alleviation from a string of not great dates this year......but I haven't written about it.  I keep asking myself why.
Why do I always hesitate to write about the good date, the great date?  For fear of ruining the "karma" associated with said date?  For fear of actually talking about it and ruining it?  For fear of developing expectations that I have no right to have?  Probably all of the above.
So, I'm going to go against protocol and write about my recent "great date" with K---
K--- appears to be the complete package, ladies, I know, I know.
1.  Smart
2.  Handsome
3.  Employed
4.  Family man
5. Good listener and conversationalist
6. Gentleman
7.  Great smile!
8.  In great shape at 43!
The list could go on, but.....some things I like I'd like to keep to myself for now ;)
What more could I ask for, right?  Right?  Right!  I have nothing to ask for, except that I have the opportunity to see K--- many more times this summer...
I only ask not to be disappointed.
Hopefully, more coming on this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment